Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check Out this Website!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

Check Out this Website!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check Out this Website!!!   Check Out this Website!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:12 pm

terrybicycles.com

Awesome!!!! I just watched the t-views (YouTube videos) about handlebar setup and gearing. I can't wait to watch the others too - lubing and cleaning, what to put in your saddlebag, frame design. And I guess there are podcasts too in t-chatter. The gearing video was really informative - anyone confused about shifting should definitely watch this.
Back to top Go down
kwolf

kwolf

Check Out this Website!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out this Website!!!   Check Out this Website!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:44 pm

I "second" Jenny's comments about the site! These video's clips are very, very informative!!! K
Back to top Go down

Check Out this Website!!!
Page 1 of 1