Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cool yoga website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: cool yoga website   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:47 am

Those of you who know me are probably sick of me talking about this website... www.yogadownlaod.com has hundreds of mp3 downloadable workouts for a great price. Once you save them to your computer, they're yours forever. And you can print off helpful pose guides. I really, really like the cycle yoga 20 minute workout - it's everything you need to give you a good stretch and is definitely not cycle specific. I do it just about every morning before work. Check it out. flower
Back to top Go down
julieb

julieb

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool yoga website   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Thanks Jenny for posting that info! I agree, the downloads are awesome and you can't beat the price. I just filled out a survey for them and recieved a coupon for a free download. Just need to pick the perfect one Smile
Back to top Go down
kwolf

kwolf

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool yoga website   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 am

Blue Mtn just added a class on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4pm. I went last week and am planning on going this coming Monday. Your first class is free!
Back to top Go down
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: free classes   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Yogadownload.com has a bunch of free 20 minute classes. Check it out!
Back to top Go down
porcello

porcello

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Jenny!   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 am

Hi, I just got around to downloading my first yoga session--love this site. Thanks for the great tip.
Mikael
Back to top Go down
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool yoga website   cool yoga website Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm

You're welcome! Come to bookclub! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cool yoga website Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool yoga website   cool yoga website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cool yoga website
Page 1 of 1