Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crevasse Moraine or...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lisab

Crevasse Moraine or... Empty
PostSubject: Crevasse Moraine or...   Crevasse Moraine or... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:03 am

any other dry trail near Palmer. I know it's short notice, but I am planning on running Crevasse Moraine tomorrow (Sunday) around 10 AM. I would love company if anyone wants to join, and I'm flexible on the trail. For instance, if the Lazy Mountain trail is open I could be convinced to do it instead.
Back to top Go down
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

PostSubject: Re: Crevasse Moraine or...   Crevasse Moraine or... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I can't go but would love an update on trail conditions. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
julieb

julieb

PostSubject: Crevasse trail conditions   Crevasse Moraine or... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:41 pm

We tried to go riding at Crevasse on Sat. night and I would say that the trail is definitely NOT read for bikes and only marginally ready for running. The bottom of every hill is a mudfest w/ side trails already showing up. Mooseberry Mesa is dryish but the switchbacks are still mudddy. From what I have heard, Kepler Bradley is in better shape and the fields are pretty dry. My advice is to give Crevasse some more time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crevasse Moraine or...   Crevasse Moraine or... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crevasse Moraine or...
Page 1 of 1