Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turnagain Arm Trail Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lisab

Turnagain Arm Trail Run Empty
PostSubject: Turnagain Arm Trail Run   Turnagain Arm Trail Run Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:40 am

My husband and I are going to run the Turnagain Arm Trail tomorrow to test out the trail for the race on May 20. We'll have room in our car for 2 or 3 people if anyone wants to come, but we will be stopping by Coscto, REI, and Great Harvest on the way home so if you're on a time crunch, then this might not work for you. I just wanted to post this so that the most number of people could potentially get there on the least amount of gasoline! Smile
Back to top Go down

Turnagain Arm Trail Run
Page 1 of 1