Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Directions to 7/1 trail run at Vera's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vera Hershey

Directions to 7/1 trail run at Vera's house Empty
PostSubject: Directions to 7/1 trail run at Vera's house   Directions to 7/1 trail run at Vera's house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm

6:15 p.m. Thur, July 1:
This week we will be running a trail near my house, via Moose Meadows Road.
My cell # is 355-0222 if you get lost.

If it's too muddy on the trail, we can go back out to the dirt road and continue on it for miles and go up the mountain and over the other side to Hatcher's Pass....I know we won't go that far... (-: Trail shoes are recommended.
Directions:Going west on the Parks, turn right on Lucille Road at Key Bank.
Go to the end and turn left on Schrock.

Go approx. 2.5 miles and turn right on North Sushana (you'll see a church under construction)

Before 3 miles you'll see Nurse's Creek. Cross over this and go past "end of pavement sign" and turn right at 2nd driveway (I'll have balloons out)
Go a short distance and turn right at "Hershey's" sign
You can all park in my driveway
Enjoy the journey.......it will be worth it. We can make enough noise to scare the bears away.
Back to top Go down

Directions to 7/1 trail run at Vera's house
Page 1 of 1