Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trail Run April 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: Trail Run April 1   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello,
We don't yet have a run picked out as trail conditions are changing so rapidly. If you know of any trails that might be good this week, let me know. If we cannot find a trail we will default to a road. Keep checking the posting!
Lorene
Back to top Go down
Elaine

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: Gold Mint in great shape for first 1-1/2 mile   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 am

Hi. Just wanted to say that on Monday, Gold Mint was in great shape for the first 1-1/2 or so. I know we'd go farther than that running, and I'm not sure at what point the trail may narrow as I haven't been on it all winter. But for what it's worth, it looked quite promising. Nicely packed, you didn't even sink into the snow much, but it also wasn't slippery. Of course, as you say, things can change quickly. But I thought it worth mentioning. I'd hoped I'd get out to run it myself but I'm work is keeping me late these days.

Whatever you think though . . . hope to be along for the run on Thursday, wherever we go.
Back to top Go down
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: April 1 trail run   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Gold Mint it is! The trail sometime peters out, but finding snow-packed trails this time of year is challenging. We will take what we can get! See you there!
Back to top Go down
Elaine

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: I won't make it tonight   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Just a note in case anyone sees this. Looks like I won't make it tonight as I'll be working late. Didn't want to hold things up by everyone waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Run April 1   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Thanks, Elaine. We missed you. The trail was in great shape for about 2 miles and by about 2.5 started to get hard to run on. It was the perfect run and perfect distance. Thanks for scoping it out and making the suggestion. We hope to see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Elaine

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Run April 1   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Great! Glad Gold Mint worked out! It's such a pretty trail.

Hey, just an FYI, I'll keep trying to make the trail runs, but you probably won't see me much on Thursdays from now until June. Busy season at work; lots of evening meetings.

But just knowing someone's out there running will (hopefully) keep me in motion to some degree! Happy trails!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trail Run April 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Run April 1   Trail Run April 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail Run April 1
Page 1 of 1