Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday April 16 Trail Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

Thursday April 16 Trail Run Empty
PostSubject: Thursday April 16 Trail Run   Thursday April 16 Trail Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm

This Thursday we will be running up Hatcher Pass Road. We no longer have good snow-covered trails and will have to run on the road until the trails dry out. Hatcher Pass Rd is a hill climb out-and-back.

Wear your road-running shoes and bright colors.

See you there!
Back to top Go down
JenniferB

Thursday April 16 Trail Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday April 16 Trail Run   Thursday April 16 Trail Run Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm

What an awesome run! sunny You can not beat the scenery you get to enjoy has you are doing the "incline" and really wondering how 30 minutes can take so long. I was glad I could join the group last night since I can not do the "true" trail running ~ I need the hard surface. See you all Tuesday! sunny Jennifer
Back to top Go down

Thursday April 16 Trail Run
Page 1 of 1