Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colleen Peterson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
julieb

julieb

Colleen Peterson Empty
PostSubject: Colleen Peterson   Colleen Peterson Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:25 pm

"Lost and Found" may not be the right place for this...but I just tried to email Colleen to say goodbye and wish her good luck and my email was instantly sent back as undeliverable. So, if anyone knows her new email could you pm me,or, if you are still checking in with us Colleen, pm me you new email. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colleen Peterson

Colleen Peterson

Colleen Peterson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colleen Peterson   Colleen Peterson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 am

Thanks to Julie I have been found. I am living in Corvallis, OR. which is a bikers paradise... The sunshine is wonderful and I have a great place to run on a Wildlife Refuge, so it you get down this way send me an email. For those that do not know Oregon, I am about 81 miles S of Portland, 36 N of Eugene and 50 miles E of the Oregon coast.

Colleen Peterson
Back to top Go down

Colleen Peterson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Miscellaneous :: Lost and Found-
Jump to: