Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for the welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathy

Cathy

Thanks for the welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome!   Thanks for the welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm

What a great group the Valley Women's Running Team is! I came to my first Tuesday night track run and knew so many of you that I felt at home right away. I also met a couple of new friends, how great is that?! My primary reason for wanting to join a group like this was to of course become a better runner but also to make new friends. So it looks like as long as my recovering leg behaves, I'll be around! Thanks again to you all for the welcome and to the coaches for getting me plugged right in to the correct pace group, it felt just right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carlasbodytransformations.com/index.htm
kwolf

kwolf

Thanks for the welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the welcome!   Thanks for the welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 am

Cathy - We are psyched to have you join us!! Kristin
Back to top Go down

Thanks for the welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Team News :: Feedback-
Jump to: