Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sport bras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juliec

Sport bras Empty
PostSubject: Sport bras   Sport bras Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:15 pm

At last Tuesday's workout, a couple of the ladies got into a discussion about sport bra recommendations. Since I'm under-endowed, this is not a big issue for me Smile but as I competitively horseback ride and show, it comes up regularly with the horse ladies who are *ahem* 'voluptuous'. (Me, I'm the one that when the instructor yells 'stick your chest out!' has to say 'I AM ALREADY!').

These are ladies who compete and look fabulous sitting a fast trot on big horses, so you know they know about bounce control.

The best bra recommendations are:

Enell No Bounce Guarantee
UnderArmour Extreme Activity
Glamorise Sport
Title 9 - Wired and Ready for Action (no, I'm not kidding, that's what they call it)

Sounds like Sports Authority or Skinny Raven are your best bets.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Sport bras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Gear :: Clothing-
Jump to: