Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen Horacek

Jen Horacek

Thank You All Empty
PostSubject: Thank You All   Thank You All Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:21 pm

I just want to say thank you to everyone who makes this club happen. I joined because I knew that I needed to make a change in my life to become a healthier me, mom and wife. Every Tuesday night is difficult for me but I am seeing my improvement. I am learning how to do this sport correctly! I did my 1st 5K Very Happy on this last weekend (Salmon Run) and there is NO WAY I could have done this before on my own. I showed up, applied what I have learned and finished before my personal goal!!

So, thank you wonderful coaches and to all of you who say "Good Job" as you pass me. You are all an inspiration!!!
Back to top Go down
kwolf

kwolf

Thank You All Empty
PostSubject: First 5 K   Thank You All Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:31 am

Jen, A large part of why this club exists is for ladies like you! And it is ladies like you that make coaching this club so rewarding for Rhonda and I. Congratulations on your 5K!! cheers See you on the track next Tuesday! Kristin
Back to top Go down

Thank You All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Team News :: Feedback-
Jump to: