Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Used Road Bike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vera Hershey

Used Road Bike Empty
PostSubject: Used Road Bike   Used Road Bike Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I am interested in buying a good used road bike (I'm retiring my Walmart bike). I'm 5'3". Or, if I can't find one to buy, I'd like to borrow one for the Bike for Women May 4 and Gold Nugget Triathlon May 18. I'm not in a position to buy a new bike now. Thanks! I'd be forever grateful. Smile Vera Hershey
Back to top Go down
kwolf

kwolf

Used Road Bike Empty
PostSubject: Selling my road bike   Used Road Bike Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:06 pm

I am going to be selling my Felt F3C. (50cm) I'll try to pull together some info & pics and get it posted here some time this week. If you are interested you can give me a call.
Back to top Go down

Used Road Bike
Page 1 of 1