Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swim Clinic with Lorene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

Swim Clinic with Lorene Empty
PostSubject: Swim Clinic with Lorene   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:16 am

Lorene Lynn is offering a Swim Clinic! Do you want to become a better swimmer? Would you like some tips on how to become more efficient in the water? Each clinic session will be limited to 2 swimmers to allow for personalized attention. Cost: Pool entrance for Lonene. Available for morning, noon, or evening lap sessions at Palmer Pool. Phone: 354-5444. Email FSLAL2@uaf.edu.
Back to top Go down
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

PostSubject: Lorene is a fantastic swim coach   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:24 am

I was lucky enough to have Lorene tutor me on my swimming last spring. Her coacing style is awesome. For a late-blooming - or yet-to-bloom - swimmer such as myself, she really has a way of building on your strengths and suggesting basic strategies to make you faster. If you're doing the GNT or the ER triathlon, then I would definitely spend a swim session with her. drunken
Back to top Go down
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

PostSubject: only a few more weeks until the Gold Nugget   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:42 am

If you want some last minute tips for the Gold Nugget or for other swimming, you can let me know here or email me at fslal2@uaf.edu to set up a time.
Back to top Go down
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

PostSubject: Swim clinic Wed April 30th   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

More and more people are expressing interest in swim clinics. I have been working with 2-3 people at a time. This Wed. at 5:30 pm I have one person signed up. If anyone else is interested, let me know. There is room for 2 more.
Back to top Go down
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

PostSubject: Swim clinic Friday May 2   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:01 pm

I will be at the pool on Friday, May 2 at 5:00pm if anyone is interested.
Lorene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim Clinic with Lorene   Swim Clinic with Lorene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim Clinic with Lorene
Page 1 of 1