Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

parking passes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
palmerjenny

palmerjenny

parking passes Empty
PostSubject: parking passes   parking passes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:25 pm

While we're all waiting for the trails to dry up, now is a good time to get your parking passes for Borough and State trailheads. You can get your Borough pass for around $30 at the Borough building in Palmer. Last year the Borough did something very cool and gave residents the option of using the annual dump coupon for a parking pass instead. Considering a dump run is $10 and a pass is $30, this is a great deal if you use the trails a lot. I don't know if they'll do this again this year though. I think you can pick up State passes at Sportsman's Warehouse or REI. Last year I got mine at the Fingerlake State Parks cabin just off of Bogard and it was super quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
robinbowers

parking passes Empty
PostSubject: Park Passes   parking passes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm

You can also go online for your state pass.
Back to top Go down

parking passes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Running :: Trail Running-
Jump to: