Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long run routes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lorenelynn

lorenelynn

Long run routes Empty
PostSubject: Long run routes   Long run routes Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

I am putting together a collection of people's favorite long run routes (runs that are 6+ miles and certainly those you can find that are more than 10 or 15). If you have a favorite route you are intereseted in sharing, please let me know. I will provide a paper map for you to draw on and then I will convert it to an electronic form to post as a pdf on the website. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Long run routes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Running :: Trail Running-
Jump to: