Valley Women's Running Team
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
In order to view or post messages in the forum, you must be a registered member of Valley Women's Running Team. The information contained in the forum is for the sole and private use of members of Valley Women's Running Team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VWRT Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen Rinaldi

New Member?? Empty
PostSubject: New Member??   New Member?? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:17 am

Hi!

I'm relatively new to the Valley, and interested in learning more about the VWRT. I'm just a little nervous about joining the group, as I've just taken up running and find that some days even a mile is a struggle! Rolling Eyes Is this group open to new members who are excited about learning, but sometimes have to stop & catch their breath? If so, I'd definitely love to come out and meet you all and get some tips and pointers on how to be a better runner....

Happy Spring!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Natalie Cadieux

Natalie Cadieux

New Member?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member??   New Member?? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Jen,

Thanks for checking us out! The running group is compsed of a wide range of runners from beginners who are new to running this year, to those who have been at it a long time. You can come to either, track or trail to start, but the track nights have the coaches and a much larger group of women who come. The trail nights are much less formal, but are planned to coordinate with the track nights.

If you have any questions, please give one of the coaches or the board members a call (we are all listed on the board members page of the website) and we would be happy to help you.

We look forward to seeing you! bounce
Back to top Go down

New Member??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valley Women's Running Team :: Team News :: Feedback-
Jump to: